Fall Tournament Information
- The NHIAA 2020 Tournaments are set up as an open tournament by division
- Each school was able to opt in based upon their comfort level of competing in a state wide competition
- Based upon feedback from member schools and the success of regional scheduling during the regular season, the sports committee divided each division into four regional groups
- Each of the four groups were determined based upon location in the state and proximity to each other.
- Schools were placed in the tournament bracket to maximize the number of teams competing based upon data collected. Team numbers/positions in the bracket were randomly generated.
- Team records from the regular season were not considered when placing teams in the bracket. Rather, proximity to one another within the cluster was the presiding factor utilized to set up the bracket.
- Any team who opts out of the tournament will be withdrawn from the bracket and their next scheduled opponent will automatically advance to the next round.
- It is recommended that each rostered student athlete on the varsity team, both home and away, are provided two tickets per game. Should local school rules mandate a more strict policy regarding visitors and fans to their school campus, such rules will take precedent over the NHIAA’s recommendation.
Fall 2020 Sport Brackets
Hosting school is determined by their “team number”
Lowest team number will host (#1 being the lowest number)
Semi and Final "Hosts" are Noted on Concepts
Soccer - Boys
Soccer - Girls
Spirit - Fall
2020-21 Tournament Dates, Sites, and Times - TBA
2020-21 Fall Tournament Dates, Sites and Times as of 10.19.20
Other Important Information:
NHIAA Tournament Teams 70% Rule Memo Updated 2.24.20